- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
My parents were visiting from out of state and helped me find Elite for a diagnostic 2nd opinion on repairs. Elite Auto Service was very professional and helpful. They explained the findings and gave us several options. When we chose to do some of the work, they were very helpful in choosing what needed immediate attention and what could wait. They completed the work on time and treated us as if we had been long-time patrons. I will definitely use them for all future work on my car.
Great service. Fast and friendly.
Honest and Fair Auto RepairI found myself 1000 miles from home with a puddle of oil underneath my vehicle. I had no idea what the problem was and even less of an idea of who to turn to to fix it. Good mechanics are hard to find. Elite Auto Repair had a well done website so I decided to take my chances and make an appointment. At 8 AM today I arrived, full of anxiety and not knowing what to expect. The mechanic put my vehicle right up on the lift and found the problem to be a damaged oil plug which he ordered from their parts supplier. The owner, Jose Pichardo, told me he would have to drain and replace the oil to fix the problem and it would take about 2 hours for the part to arrive. Then he wrote up my estimate: $84.00. I thought this was more than fair since I had paid almost that much for synthetic oil changes at the dealership. Fifteen minutes later, Jose tells me my vehicle is ready. It turns out the I only needed the gasket under the plug, not the plug itself! He then presented me with a bill for $64.00 for the oil change. It's just great to find an honest repair shop in a city away from home. I highly recommend Elite Auto Repair and Jose Pichardo.
Friendly StaffGreat work and very friendly
Great PricesGreat mechanic shop. This place handles all our Land Rovers needs and they take good care of us price wise as well. Great shop!
Amazing ServiceI'm really surprised by the negative review this company received. My daughter moved to Florida recently for work, she is 23 and down there by herself (from Illinois). When her vehicle started acting up she took it to Elite. They were able to help her without any run around. Diagnosed the transmission problem (computer related). The vehicle began acting up several weeks later, I contacted Jonathan (manager) who was extremely helpful, even remembered my daughter. He arranged to have the vehicle towed to the shop, explained the problem and is fixing it at a fair price. (This wasn't due to their work, it was a "one thing led to another situation). I'm VERY impressed with their customer service, which isn't easy to find these days!! Definitely recommend them for auto repairs.