- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Great easy car drop off
They really help me out in need, When I needed to get my a/c fix.
Amazing service and the crew in the office excellent also (manny) in front desk helped a million ... definitely recommended ( and also just dropped off another vehicle after mine was done )
Great shop to deal with. Jonathan was awesome!! Will for sure be going back
Very clean shop
100 percent the best experience I have ever had at a car repair place. I was from out of State vacationing when my air conditioning went out. I had just had my car not even 60 days. Dealer was giving me run around on repairs! Manny really went to bat for me with them on what the right thing for them to do concerning the parts and customer service! Between that and me calling the dealer we were able to get it fixed and ready to go for my trip my home!!! The staff here are professional and believe in customer service! Thank you Elite for everything!!!!!!!!